[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
Boat Rack Renewal
The Wilmington Rowing Center makes available a limited number of boat rack locations for private shells and personal lockers for assignment to club members for their exclusive use under formal agreement. This form is to be used for boat rack renewals only. For new storage requests, please contact the WRC Equipment Director.
$15.00/month/seat payable in one annual or two semi-annual installments.
Fees for 2015 Season are for usage through 12/31/2015 (term of this agreement). Click here to pay online. Payment by check can be sent to: Wilmington Rowing Center, P.O. Box 3742, Wilmington, DE 19807.
1. Wilmington Rowing Center agrees to Occupant’s use and Occupant agrees to lease from WRC the boat rack space described as one (single, double/pair, quad/four, or eight) rack space in the WRC boathouse (the “Boathouse”) according to the terms above. Occupancy requires the continued membership in good standing in the Wilmington Rowing Center and compliance with the term of the agreement. WRC may assign the space or change the space assignment at its sole discretion.
2. The occupant agrees to pay the fees above. Fees may be pro-rated at the discretion of two or more officers.
3. Rack space:
a. Occupant shall use the space solely for the purpose of storing the equipment described above and not for the storage of any other personal property. Occupant shall not cause or permit nuisance or other conditions or act that may interfere with the use of the surrounding premises by other members of WRC.
b. Occupant shall clearly mark or label any boat or other equipment (oars, slings, etc ) stored at the boathouse with occupant’s name.
4. WRC has the right to reasonably restrict access to the Space or the Boathouse at any time for purposes related to WRC activities.
5. Occupant hereby grants WRC a security interest in any boat or contents stored in the Space to the extent of any and all sums owed by Occupant to WRC pursuant to this Agreement.
6. Occupant shall not assign this Agreement or permit any other person to occupy or use all or any part of the Space without the prior written consent of WRC.
7. Occupant shall bear all risk of loss or damage to any property stored in the Space. WRC shall not provide insurance for any property stored in the Space and shall not be responsible for any damage to or loss of such property, whether caused by fire, water, earthquake, theft, vandalism, rack failure or any other risk. Furthermore, Occupant agrees to hold WRC and its successors, assigns, employees, agents, members, and landlords harmless for any and all damage or destruction that may occur to Occupant’s boat(s), equipment, oars or personal belongings and from any and all claim, loss, damage or injury (including any reasonable legal fees incurred by WRC) to any third person or property caused by Occupant’s boat(s), equipment, oars or personal belongings or use of the Space.
8. If the Space is destroyed or damaged to the extent that it is no longer usable during the term of this Agreement, from any cause other than the conduct or negligence of Occupant, either WRC or Occupant may cancel this agreement. Occupant shall remain liable for any outstanding storage fees.
9. If Occupant fails to comply with any term or condition, including but not limited to timely payment of all storage fees, or ceases to be a member in good standing of Wilmington Rowing Center, WRC may, at WRC’s sole option, give Occupant a written notice specifying the default and termination of the agreement allowing Occupant 30 days to remove his/her boat and any other equipment from the Boathouse on or before the termination date. Storage fees are due through the date of removal of the boat.