[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
The Wilmington Rowing Center makes available a limited number of personal lockers for assignment to club members for their exclusive use under formal agreement. This form is to be used for locker renewals only. For new locker requests, please contact the WRC Equipment Director.
Small – $40/year, Large – $60/year
Fees for 2014 Season are for the calendar year ending 12/31/2014 (term of this agreement).
Click here to pay online. Payment by check can be sent to: Wilmington Rowing Center, P.O. Box 3742, Wilmington, DE 19807.
1. Wilmington Rowing Center agrees to Occupant’s use and Occupant agrees to lease from WRC the locker space described as one (small, large) space in the WRC boathouse (the “Boathouse”) according to the terms above. Occupancy requires the continued membership in good standing in the Wilmington Rowing Center and compliance with the term of the agreement. WRC may assign the space or change the space assignment at its sole discretion.
2. The occupant agrees to pay the fees above. Fees may be pro-rated at the discretion of two or more officers.
3. Locker Space:
a. Lockers may be shared at the discretion of the person holding the agreement, but only to the extent that the terms of the agreement are followed.
b. Locker will be labeled as private according to the practices outlined by the Equipment Chair.
c. Lockers may not contain food or other substances that may result in damage or foul odors within the boathouse.
d. Combustibles, firearms, and illegal substances are not allowed at any time.
e. WRC has the right to remove a lock and enter a locker at any time to address issues that violate the terms of this agreement or present a risk to WRC. WRC has the right to cut or otherwise remove a lock as part of entering a locker without liability for damages to the lock or contents.
4. WRC has the right to reasonably restrict access to the Space or the Boathouse at any time for purposes related to WRC activities.
5. Occupant hereby grants WRC a security interest in any boat or contents stored in the Space to the extent of any and all sums owed by Occupant to WRC pursuant to this Agreement.
6. Occupant shall not assign this Agreement or permit any other person to occupy or use all or any part of the Space without the prior written consent of WRC.
7. Occupant shall bear all risk of loss or damage to any property stored in the Space. WRC shall not provide insurance for any property stored in the Space and shall not be responsible for any damage to or loss of such property, whether caused by fire, water, earthquake, theft, vandalism, rack failure or any other risk. Furthermore, Occupant agrees to hold WRC and its successors, assigns, employees, agents, members, and landlords harmless for any and all damage or destruction that may occur to Occupant’s personal belongings and from any and all claim, loss, damage or injury (including any reasonable legal fees incurred by WRC) to any third person or property caused by Occupant’s personal belongings or use of the Space.
8. If the Space is destroyed or damaged to the extent that it is no longer usable during the term of this Agreement, from any cause other than the conduct or negligence of Occupant, either WRC or Occupant may cancel this agreement. Occupant shall remain liable for any outstanding storage fees.
9. If Occupant fails to comply with any term or condition, including but not limited to timely payment of all storage fees, or ceases to be a member in good standing of Wilmington Rowing Center, WRC may, at WRC’s sole option, give Occupant a written notice specifying the default and termination of the agreement allowing Occupant 30 days to remove his/her belongings from the Boathouse on or before the termination date. Locker fees are due through the date of removal of personal belongings.